martes, 19 de julio de 2011

Declaration





Could it be? Or is my heart going crazy now?
I can’t fight this crazy feeling
I know you feel life is going too fast but
I can´t stop the earth from spinning

                And can´t you read my song written in the sky? It´s really all for you
                I won’t let you run so easily, you see, I’ve fall for you

                               Come and sit a while to smell the roses
                               I will take care of healing your bruises

                And can´t you hear my song in the wind? I´ve done it all for you
                I don´t care if you think is cheesy, you see, I’ve fall for you

Is it true? Could you really love me as I do?
Or is this dream just pushing daises?
I don´t wanna another story that will make me blue
I just want my happy ending

    And can´t you see  with yesterday´s eyes? or is it hard for you?
               Your smile is chasing me everywhere i go, I´m fixated on you

                               Come and count stars while you´re here lying
                               I will tuck you in if you get tired

                And can´t you hear my cry in the sea? I´ve done it all for you
                I don´t care if you think is cheesy if I say I´ll die for you

    And can´t you read my song written in the sky? It´s really all for you
                And I won´t let you run so easily, you see, I’ve fall for you

                               Come and close your eyes to feel the sunshine
                               I swear I will never leave you behind

                And can´t you hear my song in the wind? I´ve done it all for you
                I don´t care if you think is cheesy, you see, I’ve fall for you 

1 comentario:

  1. primera canción que no es parte de "12 canciones de amor y un poema desesperado" espero que no sea la última...

    ResponderBorrar